Subject: Re: [Leica] David Degnar's critique
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:18:36 -0500

David, thank you for looking at my photographs.  I agree about burning in
the paper, I just didn't take the time as work is extremely intense right
now.  I was using a gen IV summicron for all the pictures.  As to the girls
not noticing me, I was actually sitting on the floor leaning against the
locker shooting about ten frames all told, the girl on the right noticed me
about frame eight.  As to the first shot, I only had time for one shot as
the hall was like Mardi Gras, you just get moved down the hall(street).

As to being invisible, it is all about attitude.  I just preset exposure
figure out the shot, and do it.  Most of the time if you are acting like it
is your business most people will ignore you as if you were a custodian or
janitor or whatever invisible person actually does the maintenance.  Take
hundreds of rolls of film and eventually people just ignore you.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com