Subject: Re: [Leica] SLOPPY BORDERS - HELP!!!!
From: Arie <ariek@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:56:11 -0800

Milos,
When you file out your negative carrier. do not bevel your file cuts (no
45%).  Also when you hog it out keep the two halves of the carrier together,
vary your angle of cuts.  Rough file the lines, THEN deburr the inner edge
of the hole in the carrier (fine finish ).  This will give you the coarse
edge and the second outer line parallel line.  If you have any questions
contact me off list
Arie Knoops
ariek@pacbell.net