Subject: Re: [Leica] Reviews on NEW Winder for M6...?
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:01:17 -0800

I find the new motor really nice, not so noisy ... much less noisier than
other motors out there, of course.
the button release travelling up and down is big issue. I dislike that, I
do, I do, I do...
But, oppositely I like a lot the feeling of the camera when the motor is
attached ... not so well built as Tom's RW, nothing to do. I would not
compare, I just would say that the motor gives me more control of the
situation (I only have to press the button release and think of other stuff
while my finger is forced way up) but Tom's RW gives the classical Leica
feeling.
Maybe they have to work out a sort of motor to slide Tom's RW lever ! ;-)

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com