Subject: Re: [Leica] Parallex...?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:37:01 -0600

Right, now that's something thatıs not covered. How much it matters I don't
know yet. But it makes perfect sense since the brightline is offset from the
lens your actually looking across where the lens is focused so to speak. I
knew there had to be issues even if the brightlines moved...
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com