Subject: Re: [Leica] when is a pj not a pj?
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:11:07 -0800 (PST)

OK all . Ii'll only shut up so long what are these shots
worth , may be 100 usd  ap and then 125usd  afp 30
for th local paper nobody else cares .

235 total the new 40 finder and lens might be that much .
You can not make a living as a freelance PJ in the states
or I could work for the indy media ......., I know I tryed
CAN NOT BE DONE , and why was the bloke in from the uk any
way a paided jod while yea no prob NO SHOOTERS HEAR COULD
RISK THE EXPOSURE ............AND WE HAVE A FREE PRESS IN
THE STATES .....YEA SURE.......