Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar RF - Leica M incompatibility issue - finally ananswer?
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:29:04 -0600

I think my SonC carry camera will be, not a Leica CL with 35/2
Summicron, but a Bessa-T with 35/2 Hexanon and a Russian 35mm
viewfinder. It's a bit bigger than your sidearm, but infinitely cheaper.
And I won't be polluting this entire planet and its tuna with that
little PX625 battery.  Move over, Greenpeace!

Jeffery Smith