Subject: Re: [Leica] when is a pj not a pj?
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:57:12 -0500

If the President's official photographers are not exactly capital P Photojournalists
while in the White House's employ, they are certainly Documentary Photographers, and
that should be enough to satisfy any of us.

On a related subject, I would certainly not take photos on behalf of any group or
cause with goals that offended my private morality. I have turned down significant
money from such clients and will always do that. This life is simply too short to
sell one's soul to the highest bidder - you may need it sometime later.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal
(who thinks Santa is merely Satan in disguise)