Subject: Re: [Leica] when is a pj not a pj?
From: "John M. Sikes, Jr." <mcnaught@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:01:11 -0500

 "Photo journalists" is  an approbation given by the trade to itself. There
is no civil or criminal statute or principle of law which exempts self
styled PJ's from the consequences of their actions.
When two persons act in knowing concert, as to outsiders they are equally
responsible, as principal and agent in civil law and as co- conspirators in
criminal law, regardless what names they give themselves.