Subject: Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams at 100
From: Arie <ariek@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:02:15 -0800

Yes, its going to travel here is a link to the locations and dates
http://www.anseladams.com/taag/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=234&DID=8

Adam, I was moved more by his earlier work, rather than his later reprints.
The earlier work is much more subtle and intimate, as opposed to his later
grandiose dramatic style.  Which is what most people are familiar and
comfortable with.
Each time I've seen the exhibit the crowds have driven me crazy.  I work for
another museum here in SF and I guess I've gotten spoiled in being able to
view work in relative privacy.  Were you lucky enough to catch it on a slow
day?