Subject: RE: [Leica] Where's Joe?
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:05:36 -0000

Mark Rabiner wrote:

"To me not having it use the normal nomoclature for Schneider desinged
wide angle lens such as "Super Angulon" was a mild mistake.
If it did my next M6 would be an R8.
But there is no mention of Schneider on the website or in the PDF and i
think that is a BIG mistake.

A big selling point, if you ask me the fact that JSK was involved with it.
And no clue, the price so far that i could find."

Get one of your marketing/advertising clients to tell you about what they
refer to as "diluting the brand". It's a load of bollocks, as far as I can
tell, but these marketing bunnies seem to believe in it.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.