Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Vuescan question
From: Arne Helme <Arne.Helme@stelvio.nl>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:00:31 +0100

In message <B84A7122.9202%cyberdog@attglobal.net>,
Pascal writes:
>I was trying out the Vuescan software today (scanning Leica images...) but
>ran into two issues:
>
>- how can I exploit the digital ICE mechanism of the Nikon LS-2000 using
>Vuescan ?
>
>- how can I save the final scan ? There seems to be no Save button...
>
>Thanks for help.

Pascal,

Vuescan supports infrared cleaning using its own algorithm instead of the ICE implementation provided by the Nikon software.  In my opinion, Vuescan's implementation is the better one.

Vuescan saves automatically to one or more files when you click the Scan or Scan Memory buttons.  Just check the file formats you want to save under the Files tab.

Regards,

- -- Arne