Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Vuescan question
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:26:58 -0700

Under filters there is a dust removal option (I think it's called). Vuescan
uses it's own system using the IR channel - some prefer it, some don't. I
find it's fine. Though I'm not sure it works as well if you do multiple
passes.

Vuescan will default to acing files to the C\VueScan folder unless you cut
and paste a file path under Files>Save to (again - I think. I don't have it
on this machine).

Also, you can check or uncheck default viewer so the image opens up in
Photoshop or whatever you default viewer is and save from there (If PS isn't
your default, just cut and paste the path to Photoshp.exe in there.

Tim A