Subject: Re: [Leica] Strange, disturbing occurrence ... A Recommendation
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 05:21:28 -0800

Gregory Rubenstein advised:
>>> -- Write to the Corporate Public Relations Department, one or two
paragraphs
> max telling why you're writing, then bulletpoint the sequence of events,
> including time, day and location.
>
> -- Close by telling them in your call-to-action last paragraph what you
want
> -- a photo -- don't just grumble.<<<<<<
SNIP................

G'day Greg,
Thank you for some insightful direction to many on the list.  Generally we
receive solid photographic assistance and how to's, but your outline whom to
send letters to and the direction is an excellent piece of information which
many of us should keep on file, and I for one will keep for sure.

If possible, I like to go face to face in a calm manner, as in human being
to human being, if I can get high enough up the ladder beyond the "yes boss
to everything people" and speak with the boss himself. This of course rarely
happens unless one has solid inroads to the top.

But the direction you've offered is excellent for all of us. Thanks again.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant