Subject: [Leica] An apology to all who received my earlier emails
From: Tod Wicks <twicks@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:57:03 -0800

Good people,

I am taking this moment to apologize to all who received my earlier email
about the virus hoax.  I am deeply sorry for the tone of my email and
regret having been too judgmental and harsh in my message.  I am very sorry
if I caused anyone pain or embarrassment.

While I cannot take back what I wrote, I can learn from this experience.
One of the recipients has been very kind in helping me understand the
difference between teaching and helping, and tossing out harsh judgments.

Very humbly yours,

- -Tod