Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning the Wild Kodachrome
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 12:44:33 -0800

Thanks, Gerry, but I *was* using Vuescan, *with* the Kodachrome setting, on
my LS-2000.  I just upgraded from Vuescan 7.28 to the current 7.37, so
perhaps Nathan's comment about the newer version having difficulty with
dark slides applies.

I tried both "White Balance" and "Neutral," settings, I think White Balance
was the best.  "Image" or "Generic Slide" rather than "Kodachrome" and
"K14" were hopelessly blue overall.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA