Subject: Re: [Leica] re: frugal plug
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:16:22 -0800

The best available for the situation. It can be anywhere from Kodak to
Fuji, or even Agfa. I certainly will not use an Eastern European film at
this moment. I'll even buy cold stored Fuji film for news shoots, as I
haven't seen a difference between that film and it's allegedly more
consistent fresh dated cousins. For my own projects I use T-Max films
and Polaroid PN55.

 Slobodan Dimitrov