Subject: Re: [Leica] flash (again)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:47:54 -0500

Alice, if replacing the plug works, i.e. the flash now starts working then
in the socket.  If it works you just have some oxidation problems on your
camera and a little friction will get things back to normal.

If I misunderstood and it is your camera that is misbehaving then its off to
Sherri or Don Goldberg for you.  As to one of the plugs being bad, its just
a $7 part and if one or two die that is abnormally normal.  There can be no
inference against your camera as the plugs are just a size adapter, no
moving parts.  I just thought of this but the problem could be in your cord
to the flash, do you have to wiggle it sometimes to make it work?

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com