Subject: [Leica] Happy Holidays, Everyone!
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 14:52:34 -0600

It finally got coolish down here (40's) in the subtropics, so it almost
feels like winter. I'm gearing up for shooting this evening's Christmas Eve
program at the Korean Presbyterian Church. I hope to have something festive
in B&W for PAW Week 1 - 2002.

It has been a great year, and you all have been fun to talk to and hear from
on a regular basis. I hope more of you start getting your work online next
year so we can all get some new ideas, lessons, food for thought, and
enjoyment from one another's work.

Take care, and God bless y'all!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA