Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] OT/Paypal web site
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 21:33:04 -0500

Pablo,
I opened a Paypal account outside of the US, and what you have been instructed to do is simply to send then the 4 digit number which appears on your online statement on your credit card. Mine was at the end of the Paypal charge to my credit card, it took a couple of days before it showed up. It isn't on your Paypal statement.
If your credit card statemnet isn't accessible online, or if it doesn't show the 4 digit pin by the transaction, you will have to wait for a hard copy statement.

Noel Charchuk

Visit my website @
http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch