Subject: [Leica] accessories by Leica
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 10:40:46 -0500

On that auction site with a name we dare not speak, someone is selling a Leica
snowboard. It's item #1054026967, for the young at heart.

Got me thinking (always a risky affair): could we not appeal to Solms to team up
with, say Hermès (oops, they already have) and offer Ted Grant Commemorative Leica
unmentionables, complete with red logo in a strategic spot and a facsimile of Ted's
signature across the back, in some gold-like tone? Hell, if Ralph Gibson and the rest
can have their own Leica commemoratives, why not our Ted? Nothing too silky, though!

This should go down easier than the recently proposed LUG bag and, as long as the
underwear is not motorized, I suppose Leica could get this practical accessory on the
market double-quick...

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal (after way too much holiday cheer)