Subject: [Leica] re: 100% free camgirls
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:36:57 -0800

>Come watch me and my friends experimenting live on webcam... Everything is
free and live at
>http://camgirls.boner.ca  !!

dear rachel, let me say, you are a breath of fresh air in this group. i
found your pictures very ...
interesting, subject matter provacative though technical execution left
something to be desired.
i am assuming that this is your first leica. a couple points:

1) you seem to be using an extreme wide angle lens which makes either your
nose or
your breasts seem oddly proportioned (depending on which you're aiming at
the
camera)

2) try a diffused lighting source, umbrellas and softboxes aren't the only
solution, you can
try aiming that bright light up at the ceiling

3) congratulations for getting out of the closet. it's refreshing to see.

4) consider a tripod for your leica. a tabletop tripod can be got for less
than $100 and would
do a nice job holding your leica steady. perhaps an older M model with a
self timer would
be a good choice for you as you seem to take a lot of photos of yourself.

5) who is that guy in the black mask?

thanks for sharing,

kc

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] re: 100% free camgirls)