Subject: RE: [Leica] My second M6
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:35:10 -0500

Frank, You sound like a little kid in a candy store. I know the feeling.
Knock yourself out. I myself have found myself in the same situation,
where I have a complete Nikon system with all the heavy lenses. I went
to florenece and Rome this thanksgiving and you know what? I left all
the Nikon stuff back at the hotel and had a ball with my Leica.