Subject: Re: [Leica] OT/Paypal web site
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 20:04:57 -0800

> I would certainly expect and hope that the corporate heads of PayPal made
> damn certain that their terms and conditions favored them.  This is the
> norm in ALL business.  E-Bay's terms and conditions favor E-Bay.  General
> Motor's terms and conditions favor General Motors.  UPS' terms and
> conditions favor UPS.

Marc,

what should be expected of, say our Leica friends in Solms ?

On the other side and getting back to the origin of this thread but nobody
wanted to understand (how bad is my English!!) I'd like to say that Paypal
web site is on.
I simply went to other of my internet browsers and worked well.
Then, accessing via IE out of work but Netscape did a good job.

Anyway thanks to all

Pablo