Subject: Re: [Leica] OT/Paypal web site
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:19:22 -0800

no no Dan,

It seems my main problem is my poor English to explain things clearly.
Paypal is saying that one can get the pin once the little charge ($1.95.- in
my case) appears in your on line credit card balance. Well, the charge did
appear two days later my application but the pin is still missing.
As things didn't go through like they say I thought to go back to the Paypal
web site to find any email address to tell that story to someone in there.
I'm not talking about my own Paypal account since it is, obviously,
impossible without the pin. I'm saying that the main Paypal web page, the
home page where one expects to find some further info and data to inquire on
my stuff, is unreachable after the day of the day of application.
Then, if some kind fellow in the list is willing to help me all s/he would
have to do is to open her/his internet browser and check out if it is down
or not. Or better yet, just click in the link below:

http://www.paypal.com/

thanks for all

- --
Pablo Kolodny