Subject: Re: [Leica] my first Noctilux pictures & Gamma settings...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:12:02 -0800

Brian Reid wrote:

> I have recently switched back to a Macintosh environment after 5 years of
> being a PC person. I've been using ImageReady to look at pictures that PC
> people put on the web, and it knows how to convert. Most news and
> commercial website photographs are exposed so that it doesn't really matter
> what your display gamma might be; it's rare for it to matter.
> --

Smart move Brian! Welcome to the fold! Any time you need any computer
advice feel free to ring me up!

There's always that uncomfortable barrier with PC people. There's only
so far I've found i can go with them.
Awkward silences when they talk about their little CD burners or whatever.

But plenty of my favorite PC users are friends!
I think Apple and Leica have a lot in common. ... and Vespa.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] my first Noctilux pictures & Gamma settings...)