Subject: [Leica] Ma Barker Meets Bill Gates
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:24:35 -0500

At 06:36 PM 12/27/01 -0800, Adam Bridge wrote:
>The problems with Windows XP threaten the entire internet and that IS of
>national security concern. The problem is so severe that the Feds have had
>to have a "heart to heart" talk with MS to get them to clean up their act.
>Maybe they have, maybe they haven't. There are lots of sites which are
>covering this.

With all due respect, Mr Bridge, Horse-Shit.  Equine Excrement.

The FBI has no business meddling with the Internet.  They have been hot to
do so ever since they recognized that they had an uncontrollable factor on
their hands.  The ancient advice to not put your faith in the government
would seem multiply applicable here.  If those bozos claim that anything is
a threat, I would recommend supporting this 'anything' -- it more likely is
a huge boost to personal liberty and your individual freedoms.

Libertas floreat!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!