Subject: Re: [Leica] technical help wanted
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:42:35 -0600

Brian I read what you wrote and didn't understand 1/10 of it...am am glad ;)

My only input that may or may not help is to show you what a member of the
Contax ML had put up for an upload site. I really like it a lot it has got a
good # of uploads and comments in the few weeks it's been up...

It would be great to see something like this for the LUG especially for the
people who want to get critiqued. It's a far better method than getting a
few replies on the ML itself. And it notifies you by email when comments
have been posted...

http://www.contaximages.com/

The program info is at the bottom of the main page...
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com