Subject: RE: [Leica] INCREDIBLE photo-related content in my SHOES!
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:53:24 -0500

Wow; they are fabulously hideous!

/Mitch

- -----Original Message-----
From: kyle cassidy [mailto:kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:07 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

three steps advise me to quickly put them back. my toes aching from
being folded beneath my foot like a closed book i am limping towards the
door when i see a pair of Definately Very Ugly-Ass Shoes.

They look oddly familiar.

could they be?

yes INDEED! it's a pair of Bruno Magli's!!!

p.p.s. these are indeed ugly ass shoes, but the really scary thing is
that the person who killed nicole brown simpson was wearing these shoes
and a black sweat suit. talk about bad taste. loafers and a sweat suit?
give me a break!