Subject: [Leica] Virus
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:34:45 -0600

Luggers,

I just had to get ATT to delete 130 messages from my mailbox as I couldn't
download any of them due to a virus.  Norton's quarantined the virus on my
computer but apparently could not take it off of the message and every time
I tried to download it hung up on the virus protection.

As I recall the message subject said something about "Joe."

Pascal if you sent me a message about going to Mac I didn't receive it.

Cheers everyone,

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (RE: [Leica] Virus)