Subject: Re: [Leica] Scala Query
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:31:04 -0000

That was me!  He had very strong sunlight coming through a window from
behind his head (left of the image) and from his left side.  I wanted to
keep the detail on his shadow side, such as the veins in the skin that you
can see, although I may have overexposed a tad too much, hence the white
patch over the eyes.  Had I more time to consider the shot it could have ben
better, but this was a grab shot as just after we finished eating lunch.

The problem with Scala is the limited exposure latitude compared to neg B&W
film.

Simon