Subject: [Leica] Re: On agitation
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:15:39 -0600

Adam:

>I've been reading the Darkroom Cookbook and then the data sheet for XTOL
>from Kodak. There's a pretty big difference between these two. Is there a
>general consensus about XTOL and agitation?

What does each recommend?  And for what film?

I do the first minute and then 10 seconds every minute thereafter.  Very
gently.  Running Neopan 1600 rated at 1600 in Xtol 1:3.  Works for me.  I
got my starting times, temps, and agitation times from Mark.  He does
something very similar.

Eric

Message from Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> ([Leica] On agitation)