Subject: RE: [Leica] my SHOES -- 100% leica related absolutely ON TOPIC
From: "James Harrison" <leicajh@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:57:24 -0600

In a prior life, I was a crime scene photographer/crime scene technician for
9 years, both for city police departments, and the Department of
Defense=USAF.  While the scenario is interesting to think about, it would
never happen in real life.  If this would have happened, the officer would
just simply take the film.  A lady I know was in the Ambasitor Hotel the
moment Robert Kennedy was killed.  She shot (sorry), photographed the scene
in the kitchen with a Rollei 35.  The Feds promply took the film.  I bought
this camera a few years ago.  jh