Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:07:42 -0600

>There are some very nice flat-panel displays for the PC.  We use NECs
at
>work for video editing.  I don't know how they compare to the Apple
displays
>in terms of price and size but they are very nice.

Mike,

Your thoughts on them compared to CRT monitors? Is the image quality
there? I looked at the local Micro Center and the largest flat panel the
had was a 17" Phillips, I wasn't impressed. I imagine NEC/Mitsubishi
would be better.

Sam Krneta

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac)