Subject: [Leica] Experience with Epson 3000
From: "Charles W. Hehl" <cwh@fast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:13:48 -0500

I recently purchased a refurbished Epson 3000 printer from Refurbished.com
for printing larger format color.  I plan to convert it to Piezography and
eventually retire my Epson 1100 CIS.  My experience so far is that it makes
very nice prints, but when making smaller prints (5X7) it sounds like a
thrashing machine...it is not nearly as loud on larger prints, but is still
a lot louder than my 1100.  My question for those with Epson 3000 experience
is whether this behavior is normal or did I get a refurbished machine on its
last leg?

Regards,
Charles