Subject: Re: [Leica] re: worthy of leica
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:01:15 -0800

just to put a feminine perspective on this bag thread...I gave up the
shoulder/backpack things long ago. I use a waist pack that opens away from
me so I have a little surface support when changing film, lenses and
completely visible access to bodies and lenses passport and money (rare!)
The one I use will take my R6 and 3 (35/80/70-110)lenses or R6, 2 lenses and
range finder(cont***G1-someday to be an M6). Hmmmm...haven't tried that 2X
extender yet. The minilux is in my pocket.There are cool places in the lid
for film, batteries and pockets on both sides as well. And I can always see
my stuff. I think mine is a Lowepro. No sore back or shoulders but it
doesn't help the knees...
I also travel with a padded lunch bag that I can put an ice pack in for
extra film.
The bags that open away from your body are MUCH better.
trish