Subject: Re: [Leica] Final PAW - Week 52 - Gilbert
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:52:05 -0600

Gilbert, I hope your promise rings true, and you continue posting to us.
Your work has a signature, and I love to look at it.  I work at the kind of
interaction you display, but I have a ways to go.  Thanks for your
inspiration.

And I like the dogs shot best this week.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com