Subject: Re: [Leica] full view of panoramic crop
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 15:27:41 -0500

on 1/1/02 2:27 PM, Don Dory at dorysrus@mindspring.com wrote:

> For those who asked the below directs you to the full frame of the sorta a
> week waterfall image.

I like this one better. Though the 21 gives you lots of DOF, it looks like
you were already stopped down some. I wonder what it would have been like if
you'd been able to stop down even more to use a slower shutter speed and
soften the water up a little; the subject seems staitonary enough, just a
thought... Nice pic anyway, and better uncropped I think.

Gilbert