Subject: Re: [Leica] Bottom plate replacement ?
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:07:30 -0800 (PST)

You could get one from Leica. I think its over $200.

Do it exactly how the diagram shows after you remove
the bottom plate. I find it very easy if you have your
camera hanging around your neck. Just pull the film
leader across the slit, making sure the film comes in
flat, feed the leader into the pickup spool, put the
bottom plate back and just crank to the first file
counter. That's it, trust me it works.