Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Subjective Top Ten Leica Lenses You Have Used (M or R)?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:26:57 -0800

Well, I think it is important to remember that while we all use at least 1
Leica camera or Leica Lens, there is other stuff out there to fit, and if
Leica does not offer it, it does not make it a BAD choice... it is just the
ONLY choice....and if it is an outstanding choice, it should be included.

the 15 is an outstanding choice for what it does, and what it costs.  There
is nothing out there like it.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net