Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: favorite way to store negatives
From: "dante@umich.edu" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 23:00:19 -0500

Century Plastics in LA makes archival sheets that hold 7x6 frames and 42
frames in strips of 4 (good for color minilab negs).  These handle a lot
better than the PrintFile ones.  Tradeoff is that you need 8-1/2 x 11 paper
for contact prints.  They are not cheap, but they do not snag, either.

But Printfile does make sheets that hold the contact prints.  I use them for
120 film.

But then, 35mm contact prints are of limited value anyway - have you tried
scanning the sheets on a flatbed (with appropriate adapter)?

Dante