Subject: Re: [Leica] Subjective Top Ten Leica Lenses You Have Used (M orR)?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:12:23 -0800

Top ten lenes for my Leica! I can just tell you what my 3 faves are for me.
I just happen to have 10 Leica lenses by the way. Or lenses i use FOR my Leica.
Right now I'm trying to decide on a Carl Zeiss Hologon T* 16mm fixed F8
with a 97 degree horizontal angle of view
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/speciallenses/contax_hologon.htm

1.	50mm	f2 Summicron-M last version before the built in lens shades.	My
first lens and the first i grab.
2.	90mm	f2 Apo-Summicron-M  ASPH 	puts a gleam in my eye.
3.	75mm  Rodagon D for my Viso which is optimized at 1:1
I have no experience with this lens yet but just put it here to get your
attention. It could change my life. But i have no way of knowing that
yet. I'm ready to get down with the bugs. It's the lens I'm the most
intrigued by. Intrigued by the possibilities.

My other 7 lenses are listed below.
After a few more years experience with them i could better prioritize them.
I'd certainly not part with any.
They all have their talents and qualities and jobs they do:

Doc 21mm f2.8 Elmarit-M
Happy 24mm f2.8 Elmarit-M
Bashful 35mm f2 Summicron-M ASPH
Sneezy 50mm f1 Noctilux-M