Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh - Leica myth.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:13:58 -0500

Dante,

> It was a statement on
> Leica's core values in lens design, not on the ability of someone
> to design
> for (or against) bokeh.

Well, you said that it was a myth that it was intentional in any Leica
lenses, and I still don't see how you drew that conclusion.

Personally, I don't care whether it was or wasn't, I like the look of
particular lenses in my work, so I use those lenses.  If I were a lense
manufacturer of high end lenses, I'd certainly pay attention to "bokeh" in
my designs.

Austin