Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh - proven myth ? My goodness not again? ;-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 08:15:44 +0100

Ted,

Good advice as always. However, after owning the 50mm Voigtlander/Cosina Nokton
for a couple of months I have concluded that bokeh does indeed exist and does
vary between lenses. The Nokton had distinctly ugly bokeh, and for that reason I
sold it and replaced it with the real thing (i.e. a 50mm Summilux).

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> But a tiny word of advice from the old lad, load your camera go out and have
> much more fun taking pictures and forget all this bokeh stuff..  You'll feel
> better, we all get more sleep and more pictures taken ourselves.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch