Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh - proven myth ?
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 23:23:05 -0800

I'm suffering from Bokehphobia. Ever since I bought my Leica, I spot it
everywhere.
I went to go see Lord of the Rings a few days ago and in the middle of
this very touching scene, I suddenly noticed the out of focus highlights
etc in the shots and
thought to myself, "wow, for a $10,000 dollar Arri lens that Bokeh looks
pretty lousy... Now I spot it on TV, in commercials, at work, rating
bokeh as I go along.

Maybe I just need to get out more?

feli

Message from Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Bokeh - proven myth ?)