Subject: Re: [Leica] sorta a week corrected URL
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 07:03:23 -0500

Thank you for the reply.  No, I didn't change anything in the processing
end.  The gentleman needing tickets was taken in bright sun so is inherently
contrasty given his national origin.  I couldn't adjust processing for that
image as there were several others taken in flat, flat light.

Or it could be that I need to replace my monitor finally as it is now a
really nice shade of yellow/green.  I think I'll wait till after the Citrus
Bowl.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] sorta a week corrected URL)