Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh is nonsense!!!
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:15:06 -0500

> I never heard of it until the LUG, and I've worked with many
> (probably lesser)
> photographers for 25 years...no one EVER commented on the OOF
> areas, AT ALL!!!

Well, Walt, I've been a photographer for over 25 years, and I have had a LOT
of comments on the OOF areas of a lot of my images.  Perhaps that's because
I pay attention to that aspect of the image when shooting, and I seem to do
so in the appropriate situations that others notice it too.

Just because it's a technique that you don't use, doesn't mean it's not a
viable technique for others, because it is.

Austin