Subject: [Leica] Re: Wrong image attrib. (was "Breaking the rules")
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:39:49 +1100

Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com> wrote:

>>> http://4020.net/awm/021.jpg
>
>>That's an interesting picture Simon . Very goud light .
>
>>JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE
>
>It is indeed an intersting picture, but it's not mine. Austin took it
>and I just replied to his post. Sorry if my "snipping" caused
>confusion.

The image is part of a series of I was commissioned to do
for the Australian War Memorial in Canberra in July 2k1.

I was originally asked to only shoot a series of VR scenes
to update their online virtual tour, but I talked them into
also including a few candid stills like the one above.

See the following URL for more images & commentary:

<http://4020.net/awm>

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds