Subject: RE: [Leica] With apologies to Jims' tongue PAW 1
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:28:53 -0800

Thanks for deciding to do the PAW, and for sharing the URL with the LUG.
It's a good start.
I like the stark simplicity of the shot.
I hope to get more stuff up myself, when I stop buying cameras and lenses.
Then I'll get a scanner.

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/