Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo school or what? - Do a PAW!
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:55:39 -0500

on 1/2/02 1:17 PM, Tristan Tom at tristan@tristantom.com wrote:

> I don't know if it makes sense to pay a bunch of tuition for a photography
> degree or forego it and perhaps try to find a job that's more
> photography-related or something.

Do a PAW and stick with it for the whole year. That's your BFA! I completed
mine last week. Yesterday on New Years day I went to see our new town
supervisor get inaugurated at town hall, with my M6 of course (if you do a
PAW you'll soon learn to ALWAYS carry your camera). Today I went down to the
local newspaper and _sold_ the first pictures of my new professional career!

Gilbert - never felt so rich on so little ;)