Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 1!
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:38:46 -0000

Sorry, I mis-spelled it, it Père Lachaise, it's in Paris at the junction of
métro lines 2 and 3. It's a huge cemetery originally 'created' in the middle
of the last century. There is some amazing funerary architecture. I'm
considering using it as the basis of a photo project. I was there on
Tuesday, stayed two hours and shot 5 rolls of films and haven't even _begun_
to scratch the surface of the place. I would have stayed longer but it was
bitterly cold.

Technical details - Leica M6, Noctilux. Film was Tri-X developed in Xtol at
1:3. I think I've fallen in love with the combination of Tri-X and Xtol.

Steve